There are various forms that are required for players and coaches during soccer registration as well as for travel teams during the season. Form requirements per league and other relevant forms are outlined below and can be downloaded from the links on the left.
- There are no required paper forms. All information will be gathered during online or in-person registration.
- MTYS Medical Release
- NJYSL Medical Release
- NJYSL Player Membership Form
- Birth Certificate
- Passport-Sized Photo
- MTYS Fundraising Form - required for all fundraising activities and must be submitted to email@example.com for approval prior to fundraising event.
- NJYSL Player/Coach Release Form - used for a player or coach that is to be removed from an active travel team roster.
- Secondary Player Add Form - required for a player which is to be rostered with a team outside of their primary team in which they are carded.
New Jersey Youth Soccer League (NJYSL) Forms
All forms are valid for 2012-2013 season and are in PDF form
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org